Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I combined two ice cream recipes that came with my ice cream maker and came up with this. Please make sure ice cream maker is properly chilled. For best results chill mixture the day before you need to make ice cream. Also, make sure ice cream cylinder is properly chilled.
- In a two-quart bowl, mix all of ice cream mixture ingredients.
- Add reserved cherry syrup, mix well.
- Chill for 2 hours, or for best results chill overnight.
- Start ice cream maker.
- Pour in ice cream mixture.
- After 15 minutes add halved cherries and chocolate.
- Freeze according to ice cream makers instructions.