Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great fragrant bubble bath, especially kids!
- 1⁄2 cup unscented shampoo
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (regular table salt is fine)
- 15 drops cherry fragrance oil
- Pour shampoo into a bowl and add water.
- Stir gently until well mixed.
- Add salt, and stir until mixture thickens.
- Add cherry fragrance and place in a decorative bottle.
- Can also be used as a body wash.
- Note: If you can't find unscented shampoo, you can use a mild baby shampoo in its place.
Very fun! Great give-aways as presents for groups. You can also personalize these by adding labels! Different fragrances like grape and orange are just as yummy.
Wonderful! Love the fragrance! I used Johnson's Baby Shampoo. I also made 2 more batches of this, one with vanilla fragrance oil, and another with strawberry fragrance oil. I'm going to give these as gifts from Sunday onwards for the festival of Ganesh Chathurthi. Thanks for sharing!:-))