Recipe by Sharon123
I love blueberries and this shows them off splendidly! Adapted from Prevention magazine(03). New England, Canada, Mid Atlantic, South
Top Review by Annacia
I made this replacing the sugars with Splenda for a yummy, diabetic friendly, treat. I also used frozen berries and, as Rita said, it was like ice cream in places. This gives a maximum reward for a small effort.
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups blueberries
- 4 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cottage cheese, sugars, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend on high until the midxture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the berries into the bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses. Spoon 2 heaping tbls. of the cheese mixture on top of the berries. Add another layer of the 1/2 cup berries. Top with 1 heaping tbls. of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the chocolate morsels on top of each parfait. Enjoy!