Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you have an espresso maker in your home or office, you can whip up this spicy seasonal favorite. Note: Gingerbread flavored syrup is available seasonally in some markets. Look for it in the flavored syrup aisle. You can also order it from several online sources.
- 2 fluid ounce espresso coffee
- 29.58 ml gingerbread-flavored syrup
- 118.29 ml milk, steamed
- 28.39 ml whipped cream
- 0.25 ml ground nutmeg
- 0.25 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml vanilla (more if you like)
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup.
- Pour in steamed milk.
- Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.
Just like Starbucks, which is great only no driving, and very inexpensive. The nutmeg/cinnamon flavor hit the spot, on a cool damp day here. Made for Zaar Stars Tag. Going to make a small batch for the rest of us, when they wake up.
Just like Starbucks, only cheaper, and I didn't have to go out in the rain and cold! :)
Yum yum yummy drink! I used a sugar free syrup and omitted the vanilla powder b/c I could not find it. What a nice flavor. I love your latte recipes - you are saving me tons of money by helping me make them at home. Tagged in 123 Hit Wonders! :)