Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Chelsea's Village Tea Room in Biltmore, NC. I am not a huge quiche lover, but this recipe is amazing. You can use nearly anything for the filling and it comes out wonderful. I usually use a combination of veggies, but you can also use ham, bacon or even shrimp. The restaurant serves it with apple chutney on top, which is delicious, but it's good without as well!
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup provolone cheese
- cooking spray
- 2 cups , filling ingredients
- Beat the eggs with a wire whisk until well mixed.
- Add all other ingredients, including filling ingredients.
- Spray a quiche pan or pie dish with cooking spray and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Allow to cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Great quiche recipe! Made this for lunch and it was really delicious -- would also make a great brunch recipe. I used leftover ham from Easter as the meat filling, but you could sub any veggie or meat. Will definitely make again as I have an upcoming brunch at Church. Made for Spring PAC, 2012.