Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Recipe states it's 3 points per serving, but please double check as I have not confirmed it yet. I have not tried this yet, will update once I do.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- Place all ingredients into a blender and give it a few whirls.
This quick and easy to make treat was delicious TrehtonsMom. I really enjoyed this chilled and refreshing drink. It was thick, flavorful and very filling. I loved all the berries. I used a vanilla/honey greek yogurt, it worked beautifully in this recipe. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with all of us. Made for Fall Pac 2011.