Top Review by GaylaJ
Whipped this up for breakfast this morning. Quick and healthy. Since I used regular fat-free milk and plain, unsweetened yogurt,it just wasn't sweet enough to suit me so I did add some extra honey. I also threw a few ice cubes in the blender. I think it would be better with the vanilla-flavored soy milk, or vanilla-flavored yogurt. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 cups hulled fresh strawberries
- 1 cup low-fat milk or 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt (any flavour)
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ or 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oatmeal (optional)