Recipe by Marie
A cobbler that is as easy as it gets, using frozen berries, canned apple pie filling and a topping of refrigerated sugar cookie dough. To make it the ultimate, serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 2 (12 ounce) bagsfrozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) packageprepared cookie dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, mix berries, pie filling, sugar and cinnamon.
- Transfer fruit mixture to 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Crumble cookie dough over fruit, covering thickly and completely.
- Bake uncovered until cookie crust is golden and crisp and juices are bubbly, about 45 minutes.