Recipe by Barb G.
Another good spinach salad, using a raspberry dressing. The recipe comes from Fresh Express.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
This was very tasty! I always enjoy spinach salads with fruit in them, so I knew I would probably enjoy this slightly different version. The raspberry dressing is simple yet tastes great, without being too sweet as some spinach salad dressings tend to be. Very colorful and refreshing too. Thanks!
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or 1⁄2 cup other nuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves