Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another good spinach salad, using a raspberry dressing. The recipe comes from Fresh Express.
Make and share this Very Berry Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or 1⁄2 cup other nuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Mix dressing and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Toss together with salad and serve.
This was very tasty! I always enjoy spinach salads with fruit in them, so I knew I would probably enjoy this slightly different version. The raspberry dressing is simple yet tastes great, without being too sweet as some spinach salad dressings tend to be. Very colorful and refreshing too. Thanks!
I found this exact recipe on the bag of spinach from Aldi's and have used it many times!! It's delicious!! I'm glad to see that it's posted here so I'll always know where to find it! Thanks for posting!!
I enjoyed this way back when and I also forgot to review it. I like the use of raspberry vinegar and the mac nuts. Mmmm!