Recipe by redjonesy
This smoothie provides lots of nutrition, antioxidants, fiber, and taste without the dairy that upsets the breastfeeding baby's tummy. It's super quick and easy. For extra clean-up ease, after pouring the smoothie, add water and a drop or two of soap to the blender and blend for a moment. It gets rid of all the berry seeds that get stuck to the blender.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (with blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Add soy milk to blender.
- Add banana, berries, and honey. I freeze my over-ripe bananas. Using a frozen banana makes the smoothie a little thicker, but use what you have.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and enjoy!
- Makes two small servings or one big smoothie.