Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I got off the food network from Ellie Krieger's Healthy Recipes. I added an optional banana and substituted splenda for the sugar
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener (splenda)
- 1 tablespoon triple sec (cointreau)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
- Stem and halve strawberries.
- In a large bowl combine all the berries, lemon juice, splenda, triple sec and chopped mint.
- Toss gently to combine, cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving add sliced banana and toss again.
Lovely! This salad is as lovely to look at as it is to eat! I must admit some minor changes were made as I read the recipe went to the store made, enjoyed and not till wright this review did I see were my poor old memory had gone off track (red face). I made using only 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons Splenda, only about 1/2 tablespoon fresh mint and left out the banana option. This is a salad that will be enjoyed again as it was Loved by all of us. Thanks for the post.