Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it looks like a great Summer treat! I got it from Kraft foods.
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1 (15 ounce) packagerefrigerated pie crusts
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Mix berries, sugar and tapioca in large bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for 2-crust pie, using 9-inch pie plate.
- Fill with fruit mixture and dot with butter.
- Cover with second pie crust; seal and flute edge.
- Cut several slits to permit steam to escape.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.
- Cool and enjoy!
I used 4 cups of frozen Triple Berry Blend (blueberries, rasberried and blackberries) instead of the fresh berries. I also used my own pie crust recipe. The pie had a nice flavor and was excellent served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.