Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
This makes a very delicious and very pretty pair of pies. This dessert is especially good when the weather heats up. Very cooling. Recipe was given to me by my sister in law.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 prepared graham cracker crusts
- whipped topping
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, and water in saucepan until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Stir in berries.
- Pour into the crusts.
- Chill until set.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Just divine. I followed the recipe exactly. Turned out two intensely berry flavored pies. Topped with fresh whipped cream. Nothing better in my book. Thanks Inez.
Used just a normal pie crust (had them in the freezer). Good recipe, great way to use up that fruit that is about ready to turn!
Followed directions but used a mixture of fresh and frozen berries to equal 6 cups. Guess we like heaping pies as it made one large graham cracker crust pie. Cooling in fridge now. bowl scappings sure were good. Oh, also used Splenda instead of sugar and used sugar free gelatin.