My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries and or or blueberries)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers low-fat yogurt, any flavor
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 12 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped divided
- thawed frozen whipped topping (for garnish)
- fresh raspberries (for garnish) or strawberry (for garnish)
- 1Combine berries, yogurt and coconut in medium bowl.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup chopped cookies for garnish.
- 3Layer remaining chopped cookies and yogurt mixture in 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- 4Garnish with reserved chopped cookies, whipped topping, raspberries and if desired, additional cookies.
- 5Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Berry Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 236.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: