- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries and or or blueberries)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers low-fat yogurt, any flavor
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 12 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped divided
- thawed frozen whipped topping (for garnish)
- fresh raspberries (for garnish) or strawberry (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine berries, yogurt and coconut in medium bowl.
- Set aside 1/2 cup chopped cookies for garnish.
- Layer remaining chopped cookies and yogurt mixture in 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Garnish with reserved chopped cookies, whipped topping, raspberries and if desired, additional cookies.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.