Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Want to take your breakfast to go?
- 3 cups breakfast cereal (General Mills Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 2⁄3 cups soymilk (vanilla or plain)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together in bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl, then add to dry ingredients.
- Stir gently until just mixed, batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.