1/4 Photos of Very Berry Luscious Salad
Refreshingly nutritious salad enjoyed for breakfast snack or dessert. For vegans this can be made with simple syrup in place of the honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot dry pan heat nuts to release natural oils and toast just a couple minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2In a small pot over medium heat add vinegar, honey, tarragon, and zest bring to a boil for 2 minutes stirring. Then turn off heat and cool.
- 3Pour honey into blender reserving 1 tablespoon of the honey mixture in the pot.
- 4Stir the nuts into the pot with the tablespoon of honey mixture. Season with salt to taste.
- 5Add 1/2 the yogurt to the cooled honey in the blender. Blend till herbs and zest is smooth. Pour into a container and fold in remaining yogurt. Chill.
- 6Mix the berries and nuts in a bowl and pour the honey yogurt dressing over the berries giving a gentle stir. Chill for 1 hour.
- 7Serve over vanilla yogurt or a dollop on top for an extra creamy treat.
- 8Garnish with a fresh sprig of tarragon, a whole strawberry and an additional drizzle of honey.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Berry Luscious Salad
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves