Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a Bundt cake, with a yummy blueberry sauce...
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries in heavy syrup
- 18 1⁄4 ounces lemon cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- powdered sugar
- Drain berries,reserve 1 c syrup for sauce.
- Combine cake mix,yogurt,and eggs.
- Blend for 1 minute at low.
- Then 2 minutes on medium,scraping the bowl occasionally.Carefully fold in well drained berries.
- Pour batter into greased and floured bundt pan. Bake 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- Cool on rack 15 minutes,before removing from pan.
- Cool completely.Sprinkle with powder sugar.
- Serve with sauce and whipped cream if desired.
- Sauce-In small saucepan combine 1/4c sugar,with 1 TBLS cornstarch.
- Gradually stir in 1 cup reserved syrup from berries.Add water if needed to make 1 cup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.Stir until thickened and clear -- .
This was a very easy recipe to make. It does not rise very high and the lemon in the cake mix is a bit strong. The sauce cooks up easily and tastes very good over the cake. Thanks for posting!