This recipe is courtesy of Patricia Wells, copyright 2004. Saw this on a Barefoot Contessa show on the Food Network. The balsamic vinegar gives this dish such a lovely sweetness and tartness at the same time. Really delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 6 dessert glasses in the refrigerator.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the berries, vinegar and sugar.
- 3Stir gently.
- 4Cover securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 5Spoon the berries in chilled glasses.
- 6Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Berry Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6