Recipe by Rita~
This thick antioxidant drink is so like a Dessert! A drink for the young or those that want to stay young! ;) This recipe has two versions one with and one without liquor :!: This drink has a graham cracker crust rim with a creamy blueberry filling! Serve it in a margarita glass. Garnish with rich whipped cream and a crisp graham cracker cookie for scooping up the thick drink. Can you just picture it? Was one of the recipes I made for RSC and didn't post!
- 1⁄4 ounce graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon no-sugar-added strawberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream (Turkey Hill)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar-added strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons berry-flavored vodka (for adults) or 2 tablespoons berry juice
- 1 tablespoon triple sec or 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker
- 3 blueberries
- cinnamon sugar, blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip a margarita glass into strawberry preserves then into crushed crackers set aside.
- In a blender add drink ingredients with the remaining preserves and blend till smooth the creamy.
- Top with whipped cream, dip cookie in and sprinkle with cinnamon dot with blueberries.