Recipe by KelBel
Had a just blueberry version of these the day after Thanksgiving at my SIL's house. Any fresh or frozen berry can be used.
Top Review by Chickermunker
I loved this quick way to make blueberry cheese pastries. Using whipped cream cheese made it even easier. They're not as sweet as danishes, although adding sugar to the cream cheese helped sweeten the blueberries a little. I had some trouble getting the middle seam to stay closed but no trouble at all closing the top (used 16 blueberries in filling). In fact, it was fine having small openings to make the pretty colors visible.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Unroll dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar; spread onto dough rectangles to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top evenly with raspberries & blueberries. Bring opposite corners of rectangles together; press together to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minute or until golden brown.