A recipe from Splenda. I wrote 9-12 muffins. Cause you'll have 12 small muffins or 9 larger muffins.
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat margarine at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add Splenda and honey, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Fold in berries.
- Spoon batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately, and cool on wire rack.