Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
This is a very forgiving recipe, I have added blueberries, raspberries, vanilla, and nuts. I eyeball that and use what I have. This is a low-sugar recipe, I find the fruit add's a nice sweetness. If you like a sweeter muffin, try doubling the sugar! Make plain or add fruit. Batter should be lumpy for best muffins.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375, use paper muffin cups or grease pan.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl, form a well in center.
- Mix oil, water and eggs together and then pout into the well.
- Stir just until flour is moistened. Add fruit in using.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, until lightly browned.