Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column by Anjali Vellody in Dubai, UAE.
Make and share this Versatile Tempura Batter recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg with water.
- Make sure to use just enough water to form a smooth consistency.
- Add the flour mixture to this.
- Coat prawns, fruits or vegetables of your choice in this tempura batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper towels/napkins.
- Serve hot!