Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Check out the calories in this versatile dressing. Great on fruit salads but equally good on cold chicken or a green salad. It has an almost sweet sour flavor.
- 2 ripe pears
- 5 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 tsp fresh, chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram (or 1 tbsp fresh chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano (or 1 tbsp fresh, chopped)
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth (use steel blade).
- Keeps for up to a week in your fridge, covered.
Bergy, this is such a delicious dressing for being low fat and healthy, which is our favorite way of eating. I put it on a fruit salad with field greens and extra cashews on top and we smiled all through lunch. It's always a pleasure to make your recipes.