Recipe by lucid501
This is an easy and versatile non-mayo pasta salad, great for potlucks. Veggies can be varied according to your preference or availability.
Top Review by Katzen
Wow, this is good, and a very versatile recipe! I used recipe #413362 to make the Italian Salad Dressing (I highly recommend it!), only instead of using 16oz, I used 1 cup, or 8oz, which was perfect for me, as I prefer light dressing on my pasta salad. I used a red onion, 1/2 each of red, yellow, orange, and green peppers, mini grape tomatoes, and vegetarian salami. I was lucky enough to have shaved parmesan and pitted kalmatta olives in the fridge, and they just added a wonderful touch! Lucid, this is a wonderful, wonderful, recipe! Thanks for posting it! Made for PRMR Tag.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rotini pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium onion
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Dice onion, peppers, and tomatoes and add to salad.
- Cut pepperonis into quarters and add to pasta mixture. Toss all with entire bottle of Italian dressing.
- Mix Italian seasoning into Parmesan cheese and fold into salad.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve cold.