Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make egg roll that is mouth watering AND healthy. It is really versatile cos you can pretty much put whatever you want in it.
- Heat sesame oil in a large, nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove half the shallots and set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly to combine them ALL.
- Add half the egg mixture to the pan and swirl the pan to evenly coat the base of pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes or till it is ALMOST set.
- The roll will stick together better if it is ALMOST set (meaning a little wet).
- Slide the egg from the pan and place fillings of your choice down one side of the egg.
- Roll up and serve with thick soya sauce.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.