Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make egg roll that is mouth watering AND healthy. It is really versatile cos you can pretty much put whatever you want in it.
- Heat sesame oil in a large, nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove half the shallots and set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly to combine them ALL.
- Add half the egg mixture to the pan and swirl the pan to evenly coat the base of pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes or till it is ALMOST set.
- The roll will stick together better if it is ALMOST set (meaning a little wet).
- Slide the egg from the pan and place fillings of your choice down one side of the egg.
- Roll up and serve with thick soya sauce.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.