Easy to make egg roll that is mouth watering AND healthy. It is really versatile cos you can pretty much put whatever you want in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sesame oil in a large, nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove half the shallots and set aside.
- 4Beat eggs lightly to combine them ALL.
- 5Add half the egg mixture to the pan and swirl the pan to evenly coat the base of pan.
- 6Cook for 3 minutes or till it is ALMOST set.
- 7The roll will stick together better if it is ALMOST set (meaning a little wet).
- 8Slide the egg from the pan and place fillings of your choice down one side of the egg.
- 9Roll up and serve with thick soya sauce.
- 10Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Versatile Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g