Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this inside a pack of butter.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup decorator sugar
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low; add remaining ingredients.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Put decorator sugar into small bowl. Shape dough into 1 inch balls; coat with decorator sugar.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until golden.