Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a Energy magazine we receive recipe by Kathryn Bell
Make and share this Versatile Beef Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- hamburger buns or corn tortilla
- cheese, shredded (optional)
- lettuce, chopped (optional)
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns or roll up in corn tortillas with a little shredded cheese and chopped lettuce.
This tasted almost like sloppy joes! It was sweet tasting from the ketchup. I didn't use the buns, lettuce or cheese. We just put it on our plate and ate it bare. Wonderful tasting! Made for Zaar's Newest Star Tag Game 2012.