Recipe by 3KillerBs
This came together as a modification of Kymartin6's Jalapeno Poppers when I didn't have all the ingredients but wanted to use the bacon-cream cheese flavor. As the name says, its versatile. You can spread it on bread or crackers and toast it under the broiler. You could stuff vegetables with it to each raw or cooked. You could use it as a dip for vegetable or pretzels. You could form it into a cheese ball. You could spread it on wraps to make pinwheel appetizers. ... Cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Yummy! Just too easy to make....and to eat! Used some to stuff celery, and used homemade bread sticks for finger sammies. Thnx for sharing this easy and delicious recipe, 3KillerBs. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled bacon (packed tightly)
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese or 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, mince (or more to taste)
- 1 pinch celery seed
- fresh ground black pepper