Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This one will sure impress your dinner guests as you ignite their dinner in front of them.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs prawns, shelled and eveined
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the garlic and pepers and saute 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns an saute until tender.
- Stir in pimiento.
- Sprinkle with sugar and flame with brandy.
- Serve at once.
i omitted the pimentos. as much as i like them in other recipes i wanted to keep this with fresh ingredients. it was great and we love flaming dishes, so tv-like. delicious and so easy