Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this in a cooking magazine that my MIL got for me. Easy as pie and very tasty. Serve with a side salad and rice or mashed potatoes. When I make it I feel like I am making BBQ sauce by scratch. YUMMY.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Brown 4 boneless chicken breasts in oil.
- Mix together the can of tomato soup, 1 tbs brown sugar, 1 tbs vinegar and 1/4 cup water.
- Pour over chicken, cover and simmer until done (about 20 minutes).
Mmmm...Very delicious....even my DH liked it and he's not a big fan of chicken! The only thing I did different was to add a dash of worchestershire sauce.
Great easy to make meal.
An easy weeknight meal. A little sweeter then I usually like my chicken, but ok over noodles. My son thought it was cooked in ketchup!