Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've only made this once and loved it.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 sugar
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn
- 2 kiwi fruits
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bush Salmon and melted butter.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat cream, raspberries, sugar and peppercorns.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Peel the kiwis and chop; add to sauce.
- Remove salmon from oven.
- Place filets on plates and pour sauce over Salmon and serve.