Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you like bread and you like peanut butter, you'll LOVE this recipe.
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy preffered)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the peanut butter, butter and sugar.
- Add the egg.
- Blend in the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Slowly blend in the milk.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake in oven 45 to 50 minutes.
- Turn out on a wire rack to cool.
Good Eats here! I made this according to the written directions, and found that the loaf was very small..about 1/3 the size of a 'normal' loaf..will double the recipe to get a normal sized loaf in the future..taste was excellent..toasted with a smear of jelly for breakfast hits the spot! Will make again! Teresa