Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my favorite cookbook "Simply Delicious Cooking." I live and die by this cookbook.
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bell pepper, cut in half,seeded (any color)
- Combine all ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Cut bell pepper (leave stem on) in half and scoop out insides.
- Pour the dip into both halfs and use as a serving dish.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers, and/or chips.
I didn't have chervil when I made this dish, but found it to be very good without it. I preferred it after it chilled for a couple of hours.