1/3 Photos of Veronica's Easy Spanish Rice
DH wanted spanish rice one night so I made the following recipe that I got from Betty Crocker. OMG, it was just like eating my mom's. I forgot how good her spanish rice was!!! Try it, you won't be disappointed!!! Serve as a meal in its self or as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add rice and onion and cook (about 5-10 minutes) stirring occasionally, until rice is golden brown and onion is tender.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veronica's Easy Spanish Rice
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 790.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g