Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ooooh soooooooo refreshing and delicious! Another recipe from my favorite cookbook, Simply Delicious Cooking (I've had this book for over 12 years).
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- Mix the sugar completely in the milk.
- Blend in the cocoa powder and peppermint.
- (use either a blender or a hand held mixer).
- Whip in Ice Cream and serve very cold.
This was great, I have always used peppermint ice cream and chocolate syrup, BUT its is sometimes very difficult to find peppermint ice cream at times. This is sooooo good and available year round! TY Trixy, this is my new favorite milk shake!
This is HEAVENLY ULTRA-DELICIOUS and deserves much much more than 5 stars- I say even 50,000 stars for this recipe would be too less!!! I halved this recipe and it made 1 serving for me(1 glass). This was a beautiful way to end the day, today! Now, this is my new favourite shake! An ocean of thanks for sharing this!