1/2 Photos of Vermouth Chicken Salad
My mother and I created this recipe and we get many compliments at dinner parties. A chef who owns a 4-star restaurant sampled it at an event my mother attended and raved about it. Needless to say, we were happy with his approval. Whoo-Hoo! Mom likes to garnish this with avocado slices. Adjust seasonings to your own tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the chicken in salted water til done (15-20 minutes).
- 2Let cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 4Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- 5Let chill for at least an hour. (This is best, I think, if it sits overnight in the fridge.)
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vermouth Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: