Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mother and I created this recipe and we get many compliments at dinner parties. A chef who owns a 4-star restaurant sampled it at an event my mother attended and raved about it. Needless to say, we were happy with his approval. Whoo-Hoo! Mom likes to garnish this with avocado slices. Adjust seasonings to your own tastes.
- Boil the chicken in salted water til done (15-20 minutes).
- Let cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Let chill for at least an hour. (This is best, I think, if it sits overnight in the fridge.)
This recipe was o.k. I liked the flavor but thought it could use some sweatner in it. Maybe my grapes were not that sweet?