Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet and tangy. Delicious on a fall salad with pears, dried cranberries, walnuts and blue cheese!
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- In a bottle with a lid or a lidded jar add all ingredients and shake well to mix.
While this was ok it just wasn't what I expected. Everyone ate it but we all thought it needed something.