2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Yum! Perfect for holiday baking or anytime! This is a pretty easy recipe considering it looks and tastes like you spent hours on it. This came in my first recipe box when I was teenager.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package Zwieback toast, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 3/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1Blend Zweiback crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and melted butter in a med sized bowl.
- 2Press firmly over bottom and up side of a lightly buttered 9 inch springform pan and chill.
- 3Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Add sugars gradually, beating until well mixed.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time, until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream at low speed.
- 7Pour into prepared pan.
- 8Bake at 325* for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- 9Remove cake from oven; sprinkle with walnut topping and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 10Cool cake on wire rack; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 11Garnish with whipped cream and additional nuts, if desired.
- 12Walnut Topping: Combine butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
- 13Blend in walnuts.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vermont Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.8
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: