Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love the taste of maple. This does it for me!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- Combine chips and condensed milk in glass bowl; Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave 1 minute more if needed to melt chips.
- Stir in the rest of ingredients.
- Spread into 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares when cool.
How this can be Vermont Maple Fudge WITH NO Maple Syrup is WRONG. its maple flavored and should not be having VT Maple in its title. Shame
Nothing reminds me of Vermont like maple syrup! I could drink it, but eating it as fudge is even better.
This is a very soft and creamy fudge. I cut down the butter to 2 Tbs. because it is too greasy if you use 4. I also 1/2 tsp. more of the maple extract and use only 3/4 cup of toasted walnut pieces.