Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another from Smoothies and Summer Drinks that I thought looked good and so am putting here for safekeeping.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 ice cubes
- ground nutmeg
- Combine everything but the nutmeg in blender, blend on high until frothy (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a light dusting of nutmeg.
I did a half batch of this for toddler but reduced the maple syrup a little, she devoured this one, the whole 2 servings herself, needless to say that's 5 stars.
This was a rather odd combination but it was super tasty. I will most definately be making this again.