Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A different and easy chicken recipe that sounds interesting.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken parts or 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken breasts, bone-in
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds or 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Place chicken pieces in a shallow buttered baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 50-60 minutes, basting occasionally.
This chicken was wonderful, I made as stated only I browned the chicken first in oil and seasoned with garlic powder and black pepper, I reduced the baking time to 40 minutes, thanks hon!...Kitrten:)