Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this unique regional recipe from www.travelguides.com
- 2 -3 cups diced, par-boiled potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup chopped steamed spinach
- 1⁄4 cup freshly-grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- Grease a glass pie plate.
- Combine potatoes and ¼ cup onions, press into pie plate as crust.
- Sprinkle with lemon/herb seasoning and garlic powder.
- Carefully put a layer of spinach and crumbled feta cheese into the crust, and then top with Parmesan then cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, and pour carefully over cheeses.
- Garnish pie: make a small circle of ¼ cup onions in center of pie; sprinkle parsley flakes in a larger circle around the onions; sprinkle paprika in a larger circle around parsley flake circle.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.