Recipe by MizzNezz
A fresh light pasta dish. Use the ripest tomatoes you can find for maximum flavor.
Top Review by Derf
This was ok but not hot enough. With all the cold ingredients added to the vermicelli they cooled it down too quickly. I don't know what the solution would be except to use it as a cold vermicelli salad. The taste was Ok but not so exceptional that I would make it again It might work if the other ingredients were stir fryed. Sorry it just didn't work for us.
- 7 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, rind of, finely grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced