Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fresh light pasta dish. Use the ripest tomatoes you can find for maximum flavor.
Make and share this Vermicelli With Fresh Tomatoes and Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, rind of, finely grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook vermicelli to desired doneness; drain.
- In large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Add drained vermicelli; toss gently to mix.