Vermicelli With Chunky Vegetable Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat; stir/saute bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms 8 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini, garlic, ¼ t. salt, and ¼ t. pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, next 4 ingredients, remaining ¾ teaspoon salt, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Decrease heat; cover and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions; drain.
- Serve sauce over pasta; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.