Recipe by sheri77
I got this one off the back of the noodle box too. Tried it out last nite and it was awesome! And super easy.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 500 g vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and saute chicken until cooked. Remove and set a side.
- Combine broth, honey and soy sauce. Whisk in cornstarch and peanut butter.Cook and stir until just thickened.
- Stir in onions, pepper, and chicken.
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture over noodles and top with parsley.