- 1 (8 ounce) package vermicelli
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 green onions, chopped. tops and all
- 3⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- The day before serving the salad boil the vermicelli for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- Pour the salad dressing over the warm vermicelli and marinate overnight in the fridge.
- The next day mix the pasta with the rest of the ingredients and let stand in the fridge for another 12 hours.