Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make pasta dish.
Make and share this Vermicelli Peasant Style recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces vermicelli
- 1⁄4 lb sliced prosciutto, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in 2 tbsp butter for about 5 minutes.
- Cook vermicelli according to the package instructions and drain water.
- Add procuitto and peas to mushrooms and cook another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove garlic cloves: add cream and heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss vermicelli with remaining butter and then add the sauce with parmesan cheese.